Television regulars Mireille Enos (“The Killing”) and Scott Speedman (“Last Resort”) have signed on to star alongside Ryan Reynolds in Atom Egoyan’s psychological thriller “Queen on the Night”.
Deadline, who first reported on Enos and Speedman, says Reynolds plays “a father who discovers a series of disturbing clues eight years after his daughter is abducted, a trail that leads him to believe the now 17-year-old girl is alive. Enos will play his wife, who dutifully checks in with police each year on her daughter’s birthday, and realizes that disturbing memorabilia left at her workplace is not merely there to taunt her but could offer clues to her daughter’s whereabouts.”
Enos had worked with director Egoyan on “Devil’s Knot”, while Speedman had worked with the filmmaker on “Adoration”.
“Queen of the Night” will film early next year in Ontario.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012