The director of “Star Wars Episode 7″ will be announced next month, Lucasfilm chief Kathleen Kennedy tells ABC Radio.
“I have no immediate update, but hopefully in January I’ll have something that I can say”, Kennedy, who is in charge of putting together the next three installments of the “Star Wars” series (as well as whatever “Star Wars” spin-off films they have planned), tells the station.
Kennedy, who takes over Lucasfilm from retiree George Lucas, likely won’t be telling us anything we don’t know, in January.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013