Eddie Redmayne (“Les Miserables”) is in talks to star in the Wachowski’s next, “Jupiter Ascending”.
The science-fiction film, which has already snared Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis for roles, has a top-secret script but THR says “Tatum is playing a man named Django Wise while Kunis is attached to play a Russian immigrant named Jupiter.”
No details on who Redmayne is playing in the Lana and Andy Wachowski-penned film.
“Jupiter Ascending” looks to take off early 2013.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012