1. Josh Hutcherson (“The Hunger Games”) has signed on to star opposite Benicio Del Toro in the Pablo Escobar flick “Paradise Lost”, playing “a young Irish surfer who visits his brother in Colombia”.
2. Jackie Chan has agreed to appear in “The Expendables 3“.
3. Samuel L.Jackson will reunite with his “Snakes on a Plane” director David R.Ellis for “Kite”, based on the Japanese anime about an orphan trained to be an assassin.
4. “Sherlock Holmes 3″ is still a ways off yet. Producer Dan Lin says there’s no script yet.
5. Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace are in talks for “Animal Rescue”, ”which follows a lonely Boston bartender who rescues a puppy from a garbage can and becomes the target of the dog’s abusive and mentally unstable former owner, while simultaneously getting caught in the middle of a criminal conspiracy playing out in his mob-controlled bar.”
6. The trailer for political drama “No”, starring Gael García Bernal, has been released.
7. The trailer for “The Smurfs 2″ has been released.
8. New episodes of cancelled soaps “One Life to Live” and “All My Children” could air next year, thanks to Prospect Park.
9. David Zayas (“Dexter”) is headed to Fox’s “The Following”.
10. Martin Scorsese will direct a documentary on Bill Clinton.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.