Will Samuel L.Jackson appear on the upcoming Joss Whedon created “S.H.I.E.L.D” TV show?
If Jackson’s words are anything to go by, Marvel will definitely be retaining cinema’s Nick Fury for the small screen venture.
“I don’t know. I keep hearing about it, and I haven’t talked to Joss about it,” Jackson told MTV. “But in my mind, I would tend to think that he would, if nothing else, be like Charlie in ‘Charlie’s Angels.’ At least be the voice!”
Jackson is such a huge fan of the character, and the ‘Avengers’ world as a whole, so can’t see him not getting involved – even if it is Television – somewhere down the line. As I see it, Fury is as vital to the world of S.H.I.E.L.D as Clark Gregg’s Agent Coulson is.
Gregg, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge and Ming Na-Wen have all been contracted to star on “S.H.I.E.L.D”, which hits ABC next Fall.
Meanwhile, Jackson says he’s filming a sizable role in “Captain America : The Winter Soldier”, but he hasn’t yet read the script.
“It’s a full-on role, from the original script that I read. It’s a full-on S.H.I.E.L.D. operation in ‘Captain America,” he said. “But I don’t know — I’m meeting with the directors this week to see what happens.”
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
- Aykroyd responds to Ghostbusters casting - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.