Man-of-the-moment Joseph Gordon Levitt may return to that third Rock from the Sun, or in close proximity to anyway, for Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”.
The “Dark Knight Rises” star has been named as a late entrant for the role of the sole human character in the James Gunn-directed blockbuster, according to Deadline. Zachary Levi, Lee Pace, Joel Edgerton, Jack Huston, Jim Sturgess and Eddie Redmayne had all been previously reported as being in contention for the part, that of Starlord Peter Quill.
Gordon-Levitt’s addition to the wish-list suggests Marvel and/or director Gunn (“Slither”) are chasing more of a ‘name’ for the blockbuster, which isn’t as well known a title as some of the other comic book movies in Marvel’s stable.
Gordon-Levitt’s coming off one of his biggest years to date, as the star of blockbusters like “Looper”, “Dark Knight Rises”, “Premium Rush” and “Lincoln”.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.