1. Sony Pictures has pushed back Screen Gems’ “Carrie” remake from March 15 to Oct. 18. Sony’s “The Call”, previously known as “The Hive”, starring Halle Berry, takes over the March 15 date.
2. Starz has boarded the William Monahan-written ’60s crime series “Crime”.
3. Open Road are nearing a deal to pick up the Ashton Kutcher-starring “Jobs”, about Apple founder Steve Jobs.
4. Hayley Atwell’s Peggy Carter won’t be appearing in the “Captain America” sequel.
5. Jerry O’Connell (“The Defenders”) is returning to TV for an untitled Rob Greenberg comedy pilot about ”four guys played by O’Connell, Chris Smith, Kal Penn and Tony Shalhoub. It centers on twentysomething Carter (Smith), who finds camaraderie living among three more experienced men — Gil (Penn), Frank (Shalhoub) and Stuart (O’Connell) — he meets in a short-term rental complex. Stuart is a feisty conservative and a successful OB/GYN with a booming practice who is in the middle of his second painful divorce.”
6. The sequel to “The Raid” will begin two-hours after the end of the original.
7. Foxtel is feeling the backlash over changes to it’s movie service.
8. There’s talk that Chris Hemsworth (“Thor”) may play Christian Grey in the “50 Shades of Grey” movie.
9. Ubisoft are said to be developing a film based on the “Ghost Recon” games.
10. Quentin Tarantino says he’d like to do a mini-series and a kids film.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.