“Scary Movie 5″ star Ashley Tisdale has joined the cast of “Left Behind”, the Nicolas Cage-starring remake of a faith-based movie that proved a hit for Kirk Cameron.
Deadline says Tisdale, “will play Chloe Steele, the daughter of Cage’s Ray Steele character. After millions of people suddenly disappear from Earth, Chloe wanders America looking to find any remaining members of her family.”
Vic Armstrong directs “Left Behind”, which also recently snared the services of former TV star Chad Michael Murray (“One Tree Hill”).
- Trailer : A Royal Night Out - February 25, 2015
- Trailer : Raiders! - February 25, 2015
- Problem Child gets a new mother - February 25, 2015
- Carloni to co-direct Kung Fu Panda 3 - February 25, 2015
- Jessica Chastain joins The Huntsman - February 25, 2015
- Begley Jr among new additions to Blunt Talk - February 25, 2015
- Monster House co-writer directing Lego Movie sequel - February 25, 2015
- Maggie Grace taken with medical drama - February 25, 2015
- Moyer, Sagal and more to star in Kurt Sutter’s new series - February 25, 2015
- Dead Silence actress joins Minority Report series - February 25, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.