1. The touching and visionary Australian film, “Anima” which follows the journey of a rogue scientist as he struggles to preserve his terminal wife inside a virtual world of his own making has been selected for competition at the OSCAR and BAFTA accredited 22nd International Short Film Festival, Flickerfest in Bondi, New South Wales from January 11-20, 2013. More info at www.animafilm.com.au
2. “Smallville” fave Michael Rosenbaum says he too has auditioned for the role of Starlord Peter Quill in Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy”.
3. The new poster for Dwayne Johnson-starrer “Snitch”
4. There’s four new trailers for Kevin Spacey’s new series “House of Cards” online
5. New “Star Trek Into Darkness” stills have been released
6. Warner Bros TV has settled with the producers of “Smallville”.
7. Open Road has officially acquired “Jobs”, starring Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs, and are eyeing an April release date.
8. “Star Wars” creator George Lucas is engaged to businessman Mellody Hobson.
9. MTV have premiered a new clip from Schwarzenegger’s “The Last Stand”
10. Rumours have surfaced suggesting former flames Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart want to team up on a remake of “The Sandpiper”.
- Avengers star to headline Braveheart sequel? - May 3, 2015
- Spider-Man role down to two… - May 3, 2015
- Grey Hulk was supposed to be in Avengers : Age of Ultron - May 3, 2015
- Shadowhunters casts Simon & Isabelle - May 2, 2015
- Why was Josh Trank fired from Star Wars? - May 2, 2015
- Ninja Turtles 2 nabs an Oscar nominee! - May 1, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fifty Shades Darker - May 1, 2015
- Photos : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Batman v Superman - May 1, 2015
- Trailer : Tangerine - May 1, 2015
- New poster for Elijah Wood starrer Cooties - May 1, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.