1. Vinnie Jones (“Smokin’ Aces : Blowback”) and Stephen Lang (“Avatar”) have joined the cast of the Aussie war film “The 34th Battalion”.
2. At the TCA upfronts, “Bates Motel” shepherd Carlton Cuse said that while his “Psycho” series won’t follow on from the events of any of the various “Psycho” and “Bates Motel” sequels and series, respectively, of yesteryear, it’ll maintain the same chilling thriller tone. “It’s a psychological thriller,” he said. “I don’t think it [American Horror Story] had an influence. It was its own thing.” The series has been scheduled for debut on Monday March 18 at 10pm on A&E.
3. A one-off special on HBO will wrap-up the events of the short-lived series “Life’s Too Short” starring Warwick Davis.
4. USA Today has debuted a new still from “Man of Steel”.
5. Isaiah Mustafa, Brian Patrick Wade and former WWE Superstar Dave Bautista are up for the role of ‘Drax’ in “Guardians of the Galaxy”.
6. Whispers abound that “Star Wars : Episode VII” might feature a female lead.
7. “21 Jump Street” cutie Brie Larson will be in “Basmati Blues”, playing an American girl in a Bollywood musical.
8. “Behind the Candelabra” stars Michael Douglas and Matt Damon say their Liberace telefilm won’t be a “caricature”.
9. The poster for “Emanuel and the Truth About Fishes”,starring Jessica Biel, Kaya Scodelario, Alfred Molina, Frances O’Connor, and Aneurin Barnard, is online.
10. Three new posters for “The Host” are online.
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
- Dumb guys want Carrey for Deep Cover - December 18, 2014
- North Korea responsible for Sony attack - December 18, 2014
- Sony not releasing The Interview now - December 18, 2014
- Trailer : Alien Outpost - December 17, 2014
- Peter Dinklage vs. girly Ghostbusters? - December 17, 2014
- Cinemas dropping The Interview after threats - December 17, 2014
- The Water Diviner - December 17, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.