Mary Parent (“Pacific Rim”, “Noah”) is onboard to produce Legendary’s big-budget “Godzilla” remake, which Gareth Edwards is shooting for a 2014 release.
The Paramount staffer replaces WB-based Roy Lee and Din Lin who, according to Deadline, have simply been let go because of the amount of producers on the project, not because they weren’t bringing anything to the table.
Meanwhile, Frank Darabont (“The Mist”) has been hired to do a final rewrite on the script, before it begins it’s March shoot.
And last but not least, the producers are chasing a sizable name to carry the picture – alongside ol’ Godzilla. Those said to be up for the lead, according to Heat Vision, are Henry Cavill (“Man of Steel”), Scoot McNairy (“Argo”), and Caleb Landry Jones (“X-Men : First Class”). Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who today signed for the “Sin City” sequel, passed on the project.
- Beetlejuice 2 is really happening, says Winona Ryder - January 27, 2015
- Knock Knock who’s there? Lionsgate with 3 million bucks! - January 27, 2015
- Gobots go to the big screen!? - January 27, 2015
- Arnold vs Arnold Genisys details! - January 27, 2015
- Yep, this is the Fantastic Four costume - January 27, 2015
- NBC going with Monica Potter series - January 27, 2015
- That’s no Moon, it’s a New Moon! - January 27, 2015
- ABC commissions Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo show - January 27, 2015
- Edgar Wright’s next comes complete with a Twist - January 27, 2015
- Cast fills for Sandler’s latest - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.