Someone’s been busy cropping and condescending this past week. Lots of new filmish images have been making out with computer screens these past 24 hours, here’s a selection :
Some new images from the
fourth season Netflix venture are online. (Courtesy : Netflix)
Jack the Giant Slayer
Some ugly phizog’s take center stage in these new character posters from Bryan Singer’s upcoming fantasy adventure. (Courtesy : Warner Bros)
We’ve received the promo poster for the new Hayden Christensen-starring Jeremy Bolt-produced flick, an action/adventure about a group of Crusaders from Europe who venture into Asia and help bring peace to different warring factions.
The Hunger Games : Catching Fire
Those whose stomachs are rumbling for more piccies from the “Hunger Games” sequel need look no further. (Courtesy : EW)
Wolverine | Man of Steel | Iron Man 3
Nothing hair-raising about Hugh Jackman’s Oscar nom nod for “Les Miserables”. This pic from the “X-Men” spin-off, though… Also, a couple of other guys you might recognize. (Courtesy : EW)
The first poster for the upcoming Oz flick, starring music-man Ronan Keating and “Kath & Kim” alum Magda Szubanski, is online. (Courtesy : Roadshow Films)
Cuba Gooding Jr’s back! And he’s armed! And… erm, here’s the poster.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.