1. Steven Bochco has sold a pilot to TNT. “Murder in the First” “centers on two SFPD homicide inspectors as they investigate these murders, a Silicon Valley wunderkind who is a celebrated CEO of a cutting edge tech firm and prime suspect, and the defense attorney and prosecutors engaged in the high profile murder case. As the series unfolds, the investigations and the subsequent prosecutions will provide viewers with a window into the soul of modern justice in an increasingly complex world.”
2. Lifetime’s “Secret Lives of Wives” pilot, featuring Kim Raver (“Grey’s Anatomy”), isn’t going forward.
3. Promos for Jennifer Lawrence’s guest-spot on “Saturday Night Live” are online :
4. Brian De Palma and Al Pacino are re-teaming for ”Happy Valley”, a movie based on Penn State head football coach Joe Paterno.
5. Patrick Stewart, Carla Gugino and Matthew Lillard will star in “Match”, Stephen Belber’s film adaptation of his own play. ”Stewart plays a reclusive, eccentric Juilliard dance instructor and former choreographer, who is visited by a Seattle couple, (Gugino and Lillard) under the pretense of interviewing the dancer for her thesis on the New York dance movement in the 1960s. However, as the couple’s true intentions are revealed, he finds himself unable to dance around the impact of decisions he made long ago.”
6. Katie Finneran (“I Hate My Teenage Daughter”) has landed a co-starring role on Michael J.Fox’s new untitled sitcom. Finneran will play Mike’s on-screen sister.
7. Dr Oz, Rove McManus, Andrew Daddo and Tony Bonner will lend their voices to the Aussie CGI 3D animated film “Trouble Down Under” from director Steve Trenbirth.
8. Lifetime’s “Drop Dead Diva” has been axed after four seasons.
9. George Clooney/Sandra Bullock flick “Gravity” has been skedded for October 4, 2013.
10. Finally today, we say goodbye to actor Conrad Bain, star of TV’s “Diff’rent Strokes”, who has sadly passed away aged 89.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.