Two young actors fronting a couple of biopics.
Firstly, Paul Dano (“There Will Be Blood”) is set to play Beach Boy Brian Wilson in a Bill Pohlad directed film called “Love & Mercy”. According to The Hollywood Reporter, it ” tells the story of Wilson, who became the leader of the 1960s rock group as well as their lead songwriter, penning such classics as Surfin’ U.S.A., California Girls and Good Vibrations. But even as he became creatively more ambitious, his mental health began to crack. That led to many treatments and caused great friction within the group, culminating with him leaving the band.” Oren Moverman (“The Messenger”) wrote the screenplay. Another actor will be cast to play Wilson in his older years.
Meanwhile, James Franco has been cast as “charismatic playboy and visionary Jay Sebring, the jet-setting hairstylist to the stars in the 1960s” in the film “Beautiful People”, according to Deadline. The Lauren Wild written script ”charts the rise of Sebring as a self-created men’s grooming pioneer, as he climbed the social ladder in Hollywood during the 60s. There is also a focus on his romantic relationship with the beautiful young actress Sharon Tate.” “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” star Franco will also produce the picture.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.