1. James Ponsoldt (“Spectacular Now”) will write and direct the adaptation of Julianna Baggott’s popular book “Pure” for Fox 2000.
2. Betsy Brandt (“Breaking Bad”) will play Michael J.Fox’s on-screen wife in the actor’s upcoming untitled sitcom.
3. “Melrose Place” vixen Heather Locklear will co-star on the third season of “Franklin & Bash”. Locklear will play ”Rachel King, a stunning trial lawyer, with stiletto heels and clothes tailored within an inch of their life.”
4. Rosemarie DeWitt (“The United States of Tara”) has been forced to pull out of “The Newsroom”, in which she was to be a permanent member on the second season, due to scheduling changes.
5. Mark Wahlberg appeared on Anderson Live and confirmed he’ll be reuniting with Seth MacFarlane’s fuzzy sidekick in “Ted 2″. Wahlberg and Ted will also reunite at the Oscars.
6. Liam Neeson is a lock for “Run All Night”, an action film about ”a mob hitman who, in a single night, is forced to take on his former boss. The guy has to protect his son and family, and winds up on the run from the mob and the authorities with his estranged son”. Jaume Collet-Sera, currently directing Neeson in “Non-Stop”, is in talks to direct.
7. Annabelle Wallis will play Muriel Wright, the woman Ian Fleming had a love affair with and who some believe became the author’s inspiration for the Bond girl, in Sky Altantic’s “Fleming” mini-series.
8. “A Lonely Place for Dying”, the critically acclaimed new dramatic thriller starring and produced by Academy Award ® Winner James Cromwell, has been banned in Russia. The film, also featuring “Hitchcock” star Michael Wincott, is a cold-war thriller, set in the ’70s, that pits a KGB mole against a CIA agent. The filmmakers have been given no reason for the ban in Russia, but can only assume it’s because of the brow-raising and controversial storyline. The film has been granted a release via iTunes elsewhere on Feb 12.
9. The first trailer for horror sequel “S-VHS” is online.
10. Ron Howard is attached to direct an English-language adaptation of the 2003 Israeli TV movie ”Kol Ma She’Yesh Li”.
- Joey Potter hires Ray Donovan - January 28, 2015
- Kickboxer star up for Iron Fist? - January 28, 2015
- Imitation Game director resuscitates old Keanu Reeves project - January 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Fantastic Four - January 28, 2015
- Crossbones in spooky supernatural yarn Stephanie - January 28, 2015
- Aussie lad may save America in Independence Day 2 - January 28, 2015
- Watch a Wet Hot American Summer teaser - January 28, 2015
- Jeff Daniels, Aaron Sorkin reunite for Jobs biopic - January 28, 2015
- Chris Pratt as young Indiana Jones!? - January 28, 2015
- Creed punches into production! - January 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.