Ray Liotta, Juno Temple and Jeremy Piven have joined the cast of Robert Rodriguez’s “Sin City A Dame to Kill For”, reports The Playlist.
It’s not known who the trio are playing.
While Piven (“Entourage”, “Mr. Selfridge”) and Temple (“The Dark Knight Rises”, “The Brass Teapot”) are never too far from a casting agent’s wishlist, it’s been great to see Ray Liotta, whose bread-and-butter seems to be forgettable DTV fare the past few years, make it back to the big screen in recent times. The “Goodfellas” and “Something Wild” alum has popped up in a few cool theatrical releases in recent months, including Andrew Dominik’s “Killing Them Softly”, Derek Cianfrance’s “Place Beyond The Pines” and the upcoming Michael Shannon-vehicle “The Iceman”.
“Sin City : Dame to Kill For”, now shooting in Rodriguez’s native Austin,Texas, stars Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Josh Brolin, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Jaime King, Dennis Haysbert, Jaime Chung, and Christopher Meloni.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.