Speaking to The Daily Mail about his umpteenth reprisal of Wolverine in the upcoming “X-Men : Days of Future Past”, Hugh Jackman reiterated that he won’t be the only member of the original ‘X-Men’ movie core to be strapping the lycra back on for the new Bryan Singer-directed movie.
The Aussie actor hinted that we’ll likely see his fellow costumed crime-fighters from the first three “X-Men” movies joining him (those amongst the cast of the first couple of “X-Men” movies included James Marsden, Famke Janssen, Anna Paquin, Daniel Cudmore, and Halle Berry) in the new film.
“You wouldn’t have enough room on the page after you’ve listed them all”, Jackman says of the “Days of Future Past” cast. “Every other actor who’s ever put on a superhero uniform will be in it.”
Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart are already confirmed to reunite with Jackman on the new film. And from “X-Men : First Class”, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Michael Fassbender and Nicholas Hoult are reprising their roles for the film, which will understandably involve time-travel and alternate timelines.
Meanwhile our own Alicia Malone caught up with Aussie actress and “X-Men : First Class” star Rose Byrne at the recent G’Day LA event in Los Angeles who said she hadn’t heard, but anticipated being in involved in the film too.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.