A few days ago, word leaked that a “Zombieland” series might be on the cards – if some uncovered script pages were anything to go by – and today, confirmation on that small-screen take on Ruben Fleischer’s popular 2010 movie.
Reiterating the emerging trend and popularity of online streaming brands, Amazon.com have announced that they’re doing the “Zombieland” show. Broadcast Now says the show, which features the characters played by Woody Harrelson, Jesse Eisenberg, Emma Stone and Abigail Breslin from the film, will be a 30-minuter, playing once-a-week on the site’s online video channel.
“Zombieland” was originally developed as a TV series before Sony agreed to filmanize it, so it’s likely a lot of the original TV concept is being repurposed for Amazon’s incarnation.
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
- Flash/Arrow spin-off adds Franz Drameh - April 24, 2015
- Madea vs. the Ninja Turtles! - April 24, 2015
- Claflin, Ahmed for Star Wars - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Black Mass - April 24, 2015
- Unfriended - April 24, 2015
- Animated Spider-Man movie coming in 2018 - April 23, 2015
- Seann William Scott back as the Goon - April 23, 2015
- J.K Simmons on our TV screens every week? Yes, please! - April 23, 2015
- Masters of Sex takes Liam Neeson’s daughter - April 23, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.