1. Juliette Goglia will play Mike’s daughter on the new Michael J.Fox sitcom.
2. R.J Culter will direct “If I stay”, an adaptation of Gayle Foreman’s young adult novel, starring Chloe Moretz.
3. Here’s a couple of new clips from the upcoming “Hansel & Gretel Witch Hunters 3D”, thanks to Paramount.
‘MEET HANSEL & GRETEL’ – CLIP
‘HOW TO KILL A WITCH – VIDEO’
4. Emily Mortimer is set to write and star in “Doll & Em”, an “intimate, funny portrait of female friendship” set against the backdrop of Los Angeles.
5. “Mad Men”, which returns April 7 with a two-hour movie-length premiere, has released some classy stills ahead of it’s return. Check them out here.
6. Ron Howard is circling Warner Bros. ”In The Heart of the Sea”, a ”19th century drama based on the eponymous National Book Award winner by Nathaniel Philbrick. The film already has Chris Hemsworth attached to star as a first mate aboard the Essex, the doomed ship whose encounter with a whale inspired Herman Melville’s Moby Dick. Insiders tell us that Howard is not yet committed, but things could go that way soon.”
7. The president of WWE Studios talks a little about the “Leprechaun” reboot here.
8. A trailer for “Top Gun 3D” is online :
9. Peter Facinelli (“The Twilight Saga”) and Yuliya Snigir (”A Good Day to Die Hard”) will co-star in ”Freezer”, an action thriller headlined by Dylan McDermott.
10. A new international trailer for “The Heat” is online at Coming Soon :
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.