The mysterious Brad Bird-directed ’50s-set science-fiction film, previously untitled (but often referred to as “1952”), has been named “Tomorrowland”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The film, produced by Disney and starring George Clooney, has also been given a release date : December 19, 2014.
There’s a ride at Disneyland called “Tomorrowland”, suggesting the film may have been inspired by it. With Disney doing the film, there’s a fair chance that’s the case. Moviehole has received no confirmation on that though.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015