The mysterious Brad Bird-directed ’50s-set science-fiction film, previously untitled (but often referred to as “1952”), has been named “Tomorrowland”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The film, produced by Disney and starring George Clooney, has also been given a release date : December 19, 2014.
There’s a ride at Disneyland called “Tomorrowland”, suggesting the film may have been inspired by it. With Disney doing the film, there’s a fair chance that’s the case. Moviehole has received no confirmation on that though.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014