The mysterious Brad Bird-directed ’50s-set science-fiction film, previously untitled (but often referred to as “1952”), has been named “Tomorrowland”, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The film, produced by Disney and starring George Clooney, has also been given a release date : December 19, 2014.
There’s a ride at Disneyland called “Tomorrowland”, suggesting the film may have been inspired by it. With Disney doing the film, there’s a fair chance that’s the case. Moviehole has received no confirmation on that though.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015