Elias Koteas, who youngsters like me probably remember best as Casey Jones in the “Ninja Turtles” film, has joined “The Killing” for it’s third season.
The actor, who has been in a number of films including “The Thin Red Line” and “Shutter Island”, will play “Ed Skinner, the former partner of Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos). Well-regarded and well-respected, prosecutors relax when they see his name on the docket because they can trust his work”, says THR.
The recently-revived show will bring back stars Mireille Enos and Joel Kinnaman and “will introduce a new case and be set one year after the Larsen case was closed with Linden no longer a detective. She is drawn back when Holder’s search for a runaway girl leads him to a string of murders that connects to a previous investigation led by Linden.”
Production begins Feb 25 in Vancouver on “The Killing : Series 3″.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015