Elias Koteas, who youngsters like me probably remember best as Casey Jones in the “Ninja Turtles” film, has joined “The Killing” for it’s third season.
The actor, who has been in a number of films including “The Thin Red Line” and “Shutter Island”, will play “Ed Skinner, the former partner of Sarah Linden (Mireille Enos). Well-regarded and well-respected, prosecutors relax when they see his name on the docket because they can trust his work”, says THR.
The recently-revived show will bring back stars Mireille Enos and Joel Kinnaman and “will introduce a new case and be set one year after the Larsen case was closed with Linden no longer a detective. She is drawn back when Holder’s search for a runaway girl leads him to a string of murders that connects to a previous investigation led by Linden.”
Production begins Feb 25 in Vancouver on “The Killing : Series 3″.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014