Mick Taylor, portrayed by John Jarratt, is set to terrorize Australian Screens again in ‘Wolf Creek 2’ which began principal photography in South Australia last week.
Written by Greg Mclean and directed by Mclean and Aaron Sterns, the film also stars Ryan Corr (”Packed to the Rafters”), Shannon Ashlyn (”Puberty Blues”, ”Devil’s Dust”), and Philipe Klaus (”Devil’s Dust”, ”Rake”).
“It’s really exciting to work with John Jarratt once more to delve deeper into the fascinating character of Mick Taylor. We’ve assembled a phenomenal cast and crew who are all working incredibly hard to deliver an even more thrilling ride than the first movie. It’s bigger, badder and should be a wild experience for audiences all over the world”, says Greg Mclean.
The sequel comes seven years after the original. Roadshow Films Managing Director, Joel Pearlman said “The original Wolf Creek had an amazing response from the Australian audience, so we are thrilled to be part of the team bringing the next instalment of this chilling story back to the nation.”
”Wolf Creek” was the highest grossing Australian Film rated R18+ of all time.
”Wolf Creek 2” will be distributed in Australia by Roadshow Films. International sales are being handled by Arclight Films.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013