1. A new b/w image of Amy Adams as Lois Lane in “Man of Steel”.
2. Several new clips from “Flight”, opening around Australia today, courtesy Paramount.
3. A first look at Jodie Foster’s, er, look in “Elysium” (and there’s more pics of her here).
4. A teaser for the “Iron Man 3″ Super Bowl TV Spot :
5. Zac Efron is set to star in a new supernatural offering from producer Akiva Goldsman called “The Falling”. The logline is being kept under wraps.
6. Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace are set to star in the Soviet thriller “Child 44″. Based on the book of the same name, it tells of a security officer who is demoted and exiled while on a murder investigation.
7. Will Gluck (“Easy A”) is in talks to direct the remake of “Annie”. While Willow Smith has dropped out of the lead role, dad Will remains onboard as a producer.
8. Bradley Cooper and Omar Sy are in talks to star in Derek Cianfrance’s (”Blue Valentine”) ”Chef”. Cooper plays “a disgraced chef who, after losing his Michelin-rated restaurant in Paris, decides to bring his crew back together in an attempt to create the best restaurant ever in London.”
9. The Oscar Nominated short “Paperman”, which played before “Wreck-it Ralph”, is now online.
10. Matthew McConaughey confirms he’s still down to do a “Magic Mike” sequel.
- Olsens talk Fuller House – will they do it? - April 25, 2015
- Batman injured; Goodbye cancelled - April 25, 2015
- SNL alum joins Zoolander 2 - April 25, 2015
- First Look : Jared Leto as The Joker! - April 25, 2015
- Some new Terminator : Genisys TV spots - April 25, 2015
- Another Avenger joins Captain America : Civil War - April 24, 2015
- Zach Galligan, Gremlins reboot is calling! - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : Area 51 - April 24, 2015
- Trailer : The Visit - April 24, 2015
- Production kicks off on Evil Dead series - April 24, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.