1. A new b/w image of Amy Adams as Lois Lane in “Man of Steel”.
2. Several new clips from “Flight”, opening around Australia today, courtesy Paramount.
3. A first look at Jodie Foster’s, er, look in “Elysium” (and there’s more pics of her here).
4. A teaser for the “Iron Man 3″ Super Bowl TV Spot :
5. Zac Efron is set to star in a new supernatural offering from producer Akiva Goldsman called “The Falling”. The logline is being kept under wraps.
6. Tom Hardy and Noomi Rapace are set to star in the Soviet thriller “Child 44″. Based on the book of the same name, it tells of a security officer who is demoted and exiled while on a murder investigation.
7. Will Gluck (“Easy A”) is in talks to direct the remake of “Annie”. While Willow Smith has dropped out of the lead role, dad Will remains onboard as a producer.
8. Bradley Cooper and Omar Sy are in talks to star in Derek Cianfrance’s (”Blue Valentine”) ”Chef”. Cooper plays “a disgraced chef who, after losing his Michelin-rated restaurant in Paris, decides to bring his crew back together in an attempt to create the best restaurant ever in London.”
9. The Oscar Nominated short “Paperman”, which played before “Wreck-it Ralph”, is now online.
10. Matthew McConaughey confirms he’s still down to do a “Magic Mike” sequel.
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.