Jessica Chastain and Colin Farrell will star in the Liv Ullman-directed adaptation of the play “Miss Julie”.
Samantha Morton (“In America”) is also onboard the picture, which tells a classic Swedish battle-of-the-sexes story.
The original story took place in 1874 at the estate of the Count of Sweden, and follows a woman trying to escape an existence cramped by social mores who is suddenly drawn to a senior servant.
Oliver Dungey and Teun Hilte are producing, says Variety.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014