Jessica Chastain and Colin Farrell will star in the Liv Ullman-directed adaptation of the play “Miss Julie”.
Samantha Morton (“In America”) is also onboard the picture, which tells a classic Swedish battle-of-the-sexes story.
The original story took place in 1874 at the estate of the Count of Sweden, and follows a woman trying to escape an existence cramped by social mores who is suddenly drawn to a senior servant.
Oliver Dungey and Teun Hilte are producing, says Variety.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015