1. Mark Duplass (“Safety Not Guaranteed”) has snagged two roles; first, he’ll be in the ensemble drama “Parkland”, about the JFK Assassination, he’ll also star opposite Dylan McDermott in “Mercy”, based on a Stephen King story.
2. Kevin Durand (“Robin Hood”) has joined the cast of Atom Egoyan’s “Queen of the Night”, which also stars Ryan Reynolds.
3. Frank Langella (“Frost/Nixon”) will star as Ronald Reagan Adviser Paul Nitze in “Reykjavik”. The film stars Michael Douglas and Christoph Waltz as Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev, respectively.
4. Jon Favreau will direct the pilot episode of “About a Boy”, based on the feature film and book.
5. Doesn’t sound like Del Toro’s stop-motion “Pinocchio” pic is happening anymore.
6. “X-Men : Days of Future Past” will be set – or start in – the ’70s.
7. Another featurette for “A Good Day to Die Hard”
8. The plot synopsis for “Fast and the Furious 6″ is online
Since Dom (Diesel) and Brian’s (Walker) Rio heist toppled a kingpin’s empire and left their crew with $100 million, our heroes have scattered across the globe. But their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.
Meanwhile, Hobbs (Johnson) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London. Payment? Full pardons for all of them so they can return home and make their families whole again.
9. The future of the “Beetlejuice” sequel now hangs on the script, according to director Tim Burton.
10. The first images from “The Muppets… Again” are online.