1. Julia Stiles (“Silver-Linings Playbook”) will play screenwriter Frances Marion in the Jennifer DeLia-directed Mary Pickford film ”The First”.
2. Nina Arianda will co-star with Toni Collette in the Joanne Woodward-produced comedy “Lucky Them”.
3. The official Superbowl TV spot for “World War Z” is online.
4. A new international trailer for “Byzantium” is online.
5. Check out this terrific trailer for the indy “Amiss”, which is currently scouting for financiers via Kickstarter.
6. New Posters for Disney’s “Frozen” offer up the first look at the film’s characters.
7. Yesterday’s report that Daniel Craig may be written out of the “Girl With the Dragon Tattoo” sequel, should Sony refuse to meet his asking price, is bogus according to Craig’s co-star. “I’ve been talking a lot with [‘Dragon Tattoo’ director David Fincher] about the sequel, and I don’t know where that rumor was started — but it would never be a possibility,” Rooney Mara told MTV about rumors of Craig’s exit. “He wouldn’t be written out.”
8. Judd Apatow might do a second spin-off of “Knocked Up”, this time fixing on the characters’ played by his daughters in the former and “This is Forty”.
9. “Star Trek Into Darkness”‘ first of its kind application, based on J.J. Abrams’ upcoming Paramount Pictures film, is now available to download for free from the App Store and Google Play. Users who have the app will have unprecedented access to all STAR TREK content, as well as the opportunity to participate in missions and win valuable prizes. Utilizing the latest technologies from Qualcomm Incorporated, such as Qualcomm Labs’ Gimbal™ platform and Qualcomm Vuforia™ augmented reality platform, the app will allow users to delve deeper into the Star Trek universe by interacting directly with materials from the eagerly awaited film to unlock additional content and experiences. The users collect points, see content, and work their way through the Star Trek Academy. The app was first announced on January 7th, 2013 at the Consumer Electronic Show, during Qualcomm’s Chairman and CEO Dr. Paul E. Jacobs’ keynote address demonstrating the ability to “harness the power of the smartphone to bridge the digital and physical world, allowing the studio to market the film in the real world and simultaneously bring users into the film’s story and world.” To download the app, visit www.StarTrekMovie.com/StarTrekApp
10. A new still from “Iron Man 3″, featuring Rebecca Hall.
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
- Disney XD’s Ducktales reboot sure to be a Quack-up! - February 26, 2015
- Top Five - February 26, 2015
- Ghostbusters reboot inspired by… The Walking Dead!? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.