A new ‘Hulk’ solo movie – the third, counting the one starring Eric Bana and the more recent one with Edward Norton – will follow “The Avengers 2″, the oft-reliable Latino Review website reports.
*** SPOILER WARNING ***
In the upcoming “Avengers” sequel, says the site, the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo) is deemed a serious threat to Earth so is sent away to Space. The Illuminati, made up of the likes of Captain America and Doctor Strange, make the difficult call.
It’s in space, or rather on the planet Sakaar, that the “Hulk” spin-off movie will be set.
Based on the “Planet Hulk” comics, the film will see the big green man enslaved on a planet where he’ll be forced – not that the ‘Hulk’ would need much forcing to ‘smash’ someone, would he? – to pummel extra-terrestrials.
At the end of the film, the Hulk learns some disturbing news that ultimately leads him back to Earth, complete with a band of loyal space followers, where he plans to wreck all sets of havoc. That storyline, based on the “World War Hulk” comics, would feature in a third “Avengers” movie.
Mark Ruffalo, who has a six-pic deal with Marvel, would reprise the role of Bruce Banner/Hulk in the films.
If I didn’t explain that well enough, watch LR’s video scoop below.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.