1. A new image from “Fast & Furious 6″, featuring Michelle Rodriguez, is online.
2. A new trailer and poster for Rob Zombie’s “Lords of Salem” have arrived.
3. “Pitch Perfect” director Jason Moore will helm “The Nest”. Tina Fey is circling the lead role in the film, the story of two sisters who, about to move out of their parents’ house, spend one wild last weekend together.
4. Sam Clafin and Lily Collins will star in an adaptation of the novel “Where Rainbows End”, about a couple of best friends, and the twelve years they remain closely connected.
5. Bruce Greenwood (“Star Trek”) has joined the cast of the thriller “Queen of the Night” starring Ryan Reynolds.
6. Colin Farrell looks to join Anthony Hopkins in the serial killer thriller “Solace”.
7. “Return to Nim’s Island”, starring Bindi Irwin and Matthew Lillard”, due out in April, has a trailer.
8. “300” star Rodrigo Santoro has joined the cast of the Natalie Portman western “Jane Got a Gun”.
9. The official “Iron Man 3″ website is live.
10. Director Rich Moore says he’d love for ‘TRON’ to appear in “Wreck-It Ralph 2″.
- Exclusive : Steve Jobs looking for Dad - December 22, 2014
- Into the Woods - December 22, 2014
- Snap! Interview on Crackle rumor goes Pop! - December 22, 2014
- Drew Goddard may direct next Spider-Man - December 22, 2014
- Trailer : The Wedding Ringer - December 22, 2014
- The Interview only delayed, says Sony lawyer - December 21, 2014
- Trailer : It Follows - December 20, 2014
- Trailer : Kill Me Three Times - December 20, 2014
- The Interview sh*storm still spins - December 20, 2014
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.