1. A new image from “Fast & Furious 6″, featuring Michelle Rodriguez, is online.
2. A new trailer and poster for Rob Zombie’s “Lords of Salem” have arrived.
3. “Pitch Perfect” director Jason Moore will helm “The Nest”. Tina Fey is circling the lead role in the film, the story of two sisters who, about to move out of their parents’ house, spend one wild last weekend together.
4. Sam Clafin and Lily Collins will star in an adaptation of the novel “Where Rainbows End”, about a couple of best friends, and the twelve years they remain closely connected.
5. Bruce Greenwood (“Star Trek”) has joined the cast of the thriller “Queen of the Night” starring Ryan Reynolds.
6. Colin Farrell looks to join Anthony Hopkins in the serial killer thriller “Solace”.
7. “Return to Nim’s Island”, starring Bindi Irwin and Matthew Lillard”, due out in April, has a trailer.
8. “300” star Rodrigo Santoro has joined the cast of the Natalie Portman western “Jane Got a Gun”.
9. The official “Iron Man 3″ website is live.
10. Director Rich Moore says he’d love for ‘TRON’ to appear in “Wreck-It Ralph 2″.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.