”The Walking Dead” will be the Opening night presentation at the 30th annual TV fan fest, PaleyFest: The William S. Paley Television Festival, which is held from March 1-15 at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills.
Deadline.com say members of the Casts and Creative Teams of ‘The Walking Dead’ will serve as the opening night presentation.
For a full list of Television Series cast and crew that will be appearing at Paleyfest, and for more information, head to the Paleyfest website here
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013