Chris Pratt (”Moneyball”, ”Wanted”) is currently in negotiations to star in ”Guardians of the Galaxy”, Marvel’s newest and next comic book movie blockbuster, to be directed by James Gunn (“Slither”).
The Hollywood Reporter say that Pratt, a regular on “Parks & Recreation”, is in the latter stages of the deal, and the film will see him play the human face of the film, Peter Quill/Star-Lord. The deal is dependent on whether scheduling can be worked around around Pratt’s commitments to the aforesaid NBC comedy.
”Guardians of the Galaxy” is about a futuristic team of superheroes, that protect the galaxy from danger.
Australia’s Joel Edgerton was said to be up for the Quill part at one stage.
Pratt can currently be seen on screens in Kathryn Bigelow’s ”Zero Dark Thirty”.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013