One would’ve thought his “Fast & Furious” co-star would’ve been the more ideal choice but nonetheless Paul Walker is set to play bald video-game character ‘Agent 47′ in a film reboot of “Hitman”, according to Deadline.
Timothy Olyphant played the character in the 2007 adaptation.
Aleksander Bach will make his directorial debut on “Agent 47″, working from a script by Skip Woods (who wrote the first film incarnation) and Mike Finch.
The movie, which will shoot after Walker has wrapped his “Fast & Furious 6″ PR duties, will shoot in Berlin and Singapore.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014