One would’ve thought his “Fast & Furious” co-star would’ve been the more ideal choice but nonetheless Paul Walker is set to play bald video-game character ‘Agent 47′ in a film reboot of “Hitman”, according to Deadline.
Timothy Olyphant played the character in the 2007 adaptation.
Aleksander Bach will make his directorial debut on “Agent 47″, working from a script by Skip Woods (who wrote the first film incarnation) and Mike Finch.
The movie, which will shoot after Walker has wrapped his “Fast & Furious 6″ PR duties, will shoot in Berlin and Singapore.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015