One would’ve thought his “Fast & Furious” co-star would’ve been the more ideal choice but nonetheless Paul Walker is set to play bald video-game character ‘Agent 47′ in a film reboot of “Hitman”, according to Deadline.
Timothy Olyphant played the character in the 2007 adaptation.
Aleksander Bach will make his directorial debut on “Agent 47″, working from a script by Skip Woods (who wrote the first film incarnation) and Mike Finch.
The movie, which will shoot after Walker has wrapped his “Fast & Furious 6″ PR duties, will shoot in Berlin and Singapore.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015