Aussie thesps Susan Prior (”Puberty Blues”), Gillian Jones (”Love My Way”), and David Field (”Chopper”, “A Moody Christmas”) have joined the cast of David Michod’s highly-anticipated “The Rover”.
The flick, starring Robert Pattinson and Guy Pearce, stars the “Twilight” heartthrob as a gangmember who is left behind after a job goes wrong. Pearce, channeling the bad guy he recently perfected in “Lawless”, plays a guy who enlists Pattinson’s character to track down his stolen car – thieved by the same thugs that left the former behind at the botched robbery.
Scoot McNairy (“Killing Them Softly”) and and Anthony Hayes (“Look Both Ways”) also feature in the film, the story of which was conceived by Michod (“Animal Kingdom”) and actor Joel Edgerton.
Some on-set photos from the shoot have also emerged over at The Adelaide Advertiser.
“The Rover” began filming last Tuesday.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013