Former “Game of Thrones” star Sean Bean is set to star in The Wachowski’s next film, reports Deadline.
In “Jupiter Ascending”, Bean will play “Stinger, a Han Solo-type character”.
Channing Tatum, Mila Kunis And Eddie Redmayne also star.
The Warner Bros project, from Lana and Andy Wachowski, has been cloaked in secrecy since it’s inception.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013