Elizabeth Olsen (“Silent House”) and Bryan Cranston (“Drive”) are set to star in Legendary’s “Godzilla” reboot, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Aaron Johnson (“Kick-Ass”) has the lead role in the film, a new incarnation of the classic Japanese monster movie that Gareth Edwards is directing for Legendary.
The logline is being kept under wraps but Heat Vision can tell you to expect plenty of monsters in this creature feature. Oh, and that Cranston will play Johnson’s step-father and Olsen his girlfriend.
The project, set for a March start, will be one of the big releases of 2014.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014