Elizabeth Olsen (“Silent House”) and Bryan Cranston (“Drive”) are set to star in Legendary’s “Godzilla” reboot, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Aaron Johnson (“Kick-Ass”) has the lead role in the film, a new incarnation of the classic Japanese monster movie that Gareth Edwards is directing for Legendary.
The logline is being kept under wraps but Heat Vision can tell you to expect plenty of monsters in this creature feature. Oh, and that Cranston will play Johnson’s step-father and Olsen his girlfriend.
The project, set for a March start, will be one of the big releases of 2014.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015