Rumer Willis, Brittany Snow, Jason Ritter, Jimmy Wolk, Finesse Mitchell and Anna Anissimov will star in Rita Merson’s rom-com “There’s Always Woodstock”.
Deadline has the goods :
…Catherine Brown (Miller), a would-be songwriter who returns to her dead parents’ home in Woodstock, New York for the summer. Ritter will be playing the self-absorbed actor and unfaithful fiance of Brown. Willis will be playing a Goth waitress at the coffeehouse owned by Sagel’s character who becomes friends with Brown.
Good to see Ritter, son of the late John Ritter, getting some good movie parts; the actor has been rather wonderful on recent episodes of TV’s “Parenthood”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015