David Denman (“The Office”) will play – well, a ‘Billy Rosewood’ type character – ”Brad, a stand-up, extremely likable and socially awkward Beverly Hills detective” in CBS’s new “Beverly Hills Cop” series.
Deadline‘s description of the character – which also states he was a musician and former baseball player – makes him sound a lot like the character Judge Reinhold played in the three “Beverly Hills Cop” movies.
Shawn Ryan’s spin-off of the film series will center on Axel Foley’s detective son, Aaron, played by Brandon T.Jackson. Eddie Murphy will make recurring appearances throughout the series as Foley.
Though Denman is best known for playing Roy Anderson on TV’s “The Office”, his other screen credits include “Fanboys”, “The Tin Star” and the upcoming “jOBS”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015