David Denman (“The Office”) will play – well, a ‘Billy Rosewood’ type character – ”Brad, a stand-up, extremely likable and socially awkward Beverly Hills detective” in CBS’s new “Beverly Hills Cop” series.
Deadline‘s description of the character – which also states he was a musician and former baseball player – makes him sound a lot like the character Judge Reinhold played in the three “Beverly Hills Cop” movies.
Shawn Ryan’s spin-off of the film series will center on Axel Foley’s detective son, Aaron, played by Brandon T.Jackson. Eddie Murphy will make recurring appearances throughout the series as Foley.
Though Denman is best known for playing Roy Anderson on TV’s “The Office”, his other screen credits include “Fanboys”, “The Tin Star” and the upcoming “jOBS”.
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014