Another day, another flippin’ keyboard Khan, armed with some BS-doused torpedoes, passing the spare time he has on on his hands (and assumingly, they’ve more spare time than a pager salesman, if they’ve the time to go to such trouble) to fire away a biggin’.
Yesterday a rumour hit the w’s that “Fringe” star John Noble was circling an unspecified ‘villain’ role in the new “Star Wars” movie that J.J Abrams is currently sweating on. According to the report, the source was FOX FM’s brilliant brekky duo Matt & Jo, with Jo reportedly the one with the big scoop.
Cool news, right? Noble would probably fit in well up there on Naboo.
Thing is, it’s bullshit. They never said it.
I can confirm to you that this is as false as whatever hides under Pammy Anderson’s togs. This was not discussed on Fox FM, and neither Matt or Jo know anything about it. It was, in other words, simply the creation of a bored fanboy who masterfully tricked a few into running it.
At this stage, I really doubt ‘anyone’ – besides maybe some storyboard artists and computer wizards – are being approached about getting involved in J.J Abrams’ “Star Wars Episode VII”. The casting will be a ways off, I’d think.
“Star Wars : Episode VII”, starring Tony Danza as Admiral Thrawn, is due in theaters 2015.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.