Bruce Willis wants his “Die Hard” and “Die Hard 2″ co-star Bonnie Bedelia to return as Holly Genero-McClane. Having now gone three films – including this month’s “A Good Day to Die Hard”, which Bedelia doesn’t appear in – without his former on-screen wife, Willis is flying the flag for a Holly return.
”I always think about Bonnie Bedelia and having her come back”, Willis said of the actress potentially returning sometime, during the press junket for “A Good Day to Die Hard”. “Those things are unfortunately out of my hands. It has to do with the story.”
Willis has confirmed that a sixth “Die Hard” is already in the works; with the ‘kid’ story-lines now out of the way – McClane’s daughter (Mary Elizabeth Winstead) was a main fixture in “Live Free or Die Hard”, and now the cop’s son Jack (Jai Courtney) in “A Good Day to Die Hard” – and time a big factor, hopefully Holly gets her return appearance.
Bedelia is currently a regular on TV’s “Parenthood”.
Other “Die Hard” and “Die Hard 2″ characters that have been absent from the last couple of films including Reginald VelJohnson’s Al Powell and William Atherton’s memorable TV reporter Richard “Dick” Thornburg.
Speaking of “Die Hard”, we’ve just been sent along this terrific ’10 things you mightn’t know…’ video. Check it out!
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.