- Thomas Kretschmann (“Downfall”, “King Kong”) will play Van Helsing in the new “Dracula” series over at NBC.
- Warner Horizon are doing a new darker version of ‘Wizard of Oz’ called “Red Brick Road”. ”Storyline details are being kept behind the curtain but the concept is described as a continuation of the Wizard of Oz story but told in a Game of Thrones fashion, filled with politics, intrigue and violence.”
- Maiara Walsh will play tough con-woman Wichita – the character played by Emma Stone in the movie – in Amazon Studios’ “Zombieland” series.
- Maggie Lawson (“Psych”) has joined the new James Caan/Cullen Bros single-camera pilot for ABC.
- Nickelodeon are doing a ‘Lalaloopsy’ series, set to premiere in Spring 2013
- Nate Corddy (“Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip”) is joining Anna Faris in the Chuck Lorre-produced “Mom”.
- The Online Network announced today that production will commence on the highly-anticipated revivals of the beloved long-running serial dramas “All My Children,” and “One Life to Live,” beginning February 25. Principal production for both series will take place in Stamford, Connecticut with new episodes of “All My Children” and “One Life to Life” set to debut later this spring.
- Holliday Granger and Emile Hirsch have joined Holly Hunter and William Hurt in Lifetime/History’s “Bonnie & Clyde” mini-series. ”Written by John Rice and Joe Batteer, the mini is based on the true story of Clyde Barrow (Hirsch), a charismatic convicted armed robber who sweeps Bonnie Parker (Grainger), an impressionable, petite, small-town waitress, off her feet, and the two embark on one one of most infamous bank-robbing sprees in history. Hunter will play Bonnie’s mother Emma Parker; Hurt plays Frank Hamer, the Texas Ranger credited with tracking down and killing Bonnie and Clyde.”
- Amazon has inked a deal with CBS that allows the online portal to stream the upcoming Stephen King series “Under the Dome” online four days after it’s TV premiere.
- Frank Spotnitz, Ridley Scott and SyFy are doing a mini-series of Philip K.Dick’s “The Man in the High Castle”.
- Art for Season 3 of “The Borgias” is online.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015