The Doctor wants you to take your medicine, George!
Former limping TV doc Hugh Laurie (“House”) is in the running to play the big bad in Highly-anticipated sci-Fi film “Tomorrowland”, from director Brad Bird, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
This ‘Close Encounters of the Third Kind’-esque film, set in the ’50s, is set to star George Clooney; not much else is known about this ‘humans searching for extraterrestrials on Earth’ story (but the title suggests it might be based on the Disneyland attraction).
Bird (“Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol”) already has two great stars in Clooney and Laurie, so this sounds like one that’ll be worth catching.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013