Chris Hemsworth will star in an untitled thriller for acclaimed director Michael Mann (“Heat”), reports Variety.
Hemsworth – along with Anne Hathaway – were set to shoot Spielberg’s “Robopocalypse” this year but that’s been pushed back, offering the Aussie actor the opportunity to sign up for something else.
The untitled Mann film, which the filmmaker wrote with Morgan Davis Foehl (”Mass Effect”), is scheduled to kick off in June.
Legendary Pictures, producers of the picture, have yet to release any details on it.
Hemsworth next appears in “Rush”, the Ron Howard picture about race-car drivers, and “Thor : The Dark World”.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015