Chris Hemsworth will star in an untitled thriller for acclaimed director Michael Mann (“Heat”), reports Variety.
Hemsworth – along with Anne Hathaway – were set to shoot Spielberg’s “Robopocalypse” this year but that’s been pushed back, offering the Aussie actor the opportunity to sign up for something else.
The untitled Mann film, which the filmmaker wrote with Morgan Davis Foehl (”Mass Effect”), is scheduled to kick off in June.
Legendary Pictures, producers of the picture, have yet to release any details on it.
Hemsworth next appears in “Rush”, the Ron Howard picture about race-car drivers, and “Thor : The Dark World”.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015