Though most Bond films have a different director each time out, “Skyfall” director Sam Mendes looks to return for the next one, the 24th in the 007 series.
Seemingly ecstatic with the job he did on the 2012 blockbuster, and assumingly Mendes is excited by the proposition of reuniting with 007, The Daily Mail says the filmmaker is “75% likely” to return for another.
It was originally suggested that James Bond 24 and 25 were to be a two-parter (much like “Casino Royale” and “Quantum of Solace”) but Mendes, and writer John Logan (“Skyfall”), have nixed that plan. The next, like the most recent in the series, will feature a stand-alone story.
Mendes is busy with theater, so it’s likely if he does sign on to direct Bond 24 the studio will have to move the film off it’s fall 2014 release date.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015