1. Sounds like TVs “Up All Night”, which Christina Applegate recently exited, is going to shut it’s doors. Stars Will Arnett and Maya Rudolph don’t feel comfortable pushing on with the show without it’s female lead.
2. David Alan Grier (“Jumanji”) has joined the cast of TVs “Bad Teacher”. The CBS sitcom “centers on a sexy, foul-mouthed divorcee who becomes a teacher to find her next husband.”
3.Krysten Ritter will star in and produce the new NBC comedy “Assistance”, which Will Ferrell is a producer on.
4. Jennifer Lawrence will reunite with her “Silver-Linings Playbook” director David O.Russell in the pic formerly known as “American Bullshit”. Lawrence will play ‘Batman’ Christian Bale’s wife in the film.
5.Award-winning indie filmmaker Derick Martini has teamed up with Brett Easton Ellis on the new psychological thriller “The Curse of Downer’s Grove”. The film, currently in development, will begin production in spring of this year. Martini will direct. Bella Heathcote (“Dark Shadows”) and Lucas Till (“X-Men : First Class”) will star, with Penelope Mitchell also in the film. Director Derick Martini takes us on a wild ride through a small midwestern town gripped by a curse that claims the life of one high school senior every year. Chrissie Swanson, played by Bella Heathcote, fears she is the next victim of The Curse of Downers Grove.
6. There’s a great interview with “Homeland” actress Morenca Baccarin here.
7. The first trailer for “Beyond the Hills”, a Romanian drama from Cristian Mungiu, is online.
8. David Fincher may be looking to Channing Tatum to replace Brad Pitt in his “20000 Leagues Under the Sea” reboot.
9. The first trailer for NBC’s “Hannibal” series is online.
10. Craig Robinson talks a little about that potential “Hot Tub Time Machine” sequel.
- The Lawnmower Man cuts From Dusk Till Dawn - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Mad Max : Fury Road - April 1, 2015
- It Follows expanding any further this Friday! - April 1, 2015
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.