Edward (Teddy) Brown is obsessed with cricket. His whole life has revolved around the game, his park cricket team and his mates. Now that they’ve hit their mid thirties, his friends are starting to move on, trading in the team for their careers, wives, mortgages and kids. With Ted?s precious Abbotsford Anglers on the brink of extinction, he makes one last desperate attempt to keep his mates passion for the pitch alive and convinces his boss Sanjeet to let the Anglers represent Australia on a cricket tour of India.
Once there, Ted discovers that his dreams of winning an international cricket tour might be harder than he thinks, as his two best friends are more interested in sampling the local customs than they are with picking up a bat. Dealing with pitch invasions from goats, hallucinogenic smoothies, street parties and dry cleaning disasters, Ted’s grip on the team begins to fall apart. Soon his passion for the game threatens to cost him not only the team and his mates, but also the heart of Sanjeet’s beautiful daughter Anjali.
An inspirational adventure filled with comedy, cricket and Bollywood music, “Save Your Legs!” is an odyssey from the suburbs to the sub-continent in pursuit of a boyhood dream.
How to Win :
1. Click LIKE on both the buttons below (they’re for US).
2. Send your name, address and the answer “clicked LIKE” to us here!
Entries Close February 25
- Superbowl Spot : Insurgent - January 31, 2015
- The CW releases another iZombie promo - January 31, 2015
- Deepwater Horizon : Chandor Out, Berg In - January 31, 2015
- Cast fills for Franco’s In Dubious Battle - January 31, 2015
- Nicolas Cage’s latest lands a Hobbit - January 31, 2015
- Rose Byrne back for next X-Men - January 31, 2015
- Orphan Black star gets lead in Star Wars spin-off!? - January 31, 2015
- Leia may face a Hutt again in The Force Awakens - January 31, 2015
- Affleck, Schoenaerts are HBO’s Lewis and Clark - January 31, 2015
- Production begins on Zoo - January 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.