With “Jurassic Park 4″ due to clomp into theaters in just over a year’s time, and with “Star Wars Episode VII” (not to mention the umpteen “Star Wars” spin-off projects) in frenzied active development (due 2015), no surprise to hear Kathleen Kennedy – recently-appointed beard surrogate at Lucasfilm – has had to resign from her producing position on the former.
Kennedy’s husband, “Jurassic Park” producer Frank Marshall revealed the news on Twitter, stating that Kennedy’s too busy getting J.J Abrams’ “Star Wars” ready to get involved in the new Dino sequel. It’s not surprising news, considering her workload, but still, this will be the first in the series that Kennedy, who has produced most of Steven Spielberg’s output over the years, won’t have produced, so she’ll be a noted absence.
“Jurassic Park 4″, which Spielberg will produce, is being written by “Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes” scribes Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver. Has half-a-chance of being good, I’d think.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.