Seems David O.Russell has found a new muse in Jennifer Lawrence, the statue-winning actress from the filmmaker’s “Silver-Linings Playbook”.
The Hollywood Reporter says, in addition to an untitled drama Lawrence is making with O.Russell and actor Christian Bale, Lawrence is going to headline the director’s “The Ends of the Earth”.
The Weinstein co drama is “a fact-based love story about a powerful oil tycoon who has everything stripped from him after he is caught in an affair”.
“Jennifer possesses a self-deprecating humor that made all of the cast and crew feel at ease,” Russell tells THR in a statement. “She is that kind of person.” “She is the most dedicated person I know. She is devoted to her family and they have been the true inspiration for her character and integrity. Her acting is effortless and she always makes it look easy.”
Chris Terrio (“Argo”) wrote the screenplay, so it should be pretty decent.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015