Seems David O.Russell has found a new muse in Jennifer Lawrence, the statue-winning actress from the filmmaker’s “Silver-Linings Playbook”.
The Hollywood Reporter says, in addition to an untitled drama Lawrence is making with O.Russell and actor Christian Bale, Lawrence is going to headline the director’s “The Ends of the Earth”.
The Weinstein co drama is “a fact-based love story about a powerful oil tycoon who has everything stripped from him after he is caught in an affair”.
“Jennifer possesses a self-deprecating humor that made all of the cast and crew feel at ease,” Russell tells THR in a statement. “She is that kind of person.” “She is the most dedicated person I know. She is devoted to her family and they have been the true inspiration for her character and integrity. Her acting is effortless and she always makes it look easy.”
Chris Terrio (“Argo”) wrote the screenplay, so it should be pretty decent.
- Amanda Waller part cast in Suicide Squad - December 18, 2014
- Andy Serkis talks his Star Wars characters - December 18, 2014
- Veronica Mars star has a Rocky future - December 17, 2014
- Who is Star Wars’ Captain Phasma!? - December 17, 2014
- Orlando Bloom back for Pirates 5? - December 17, 2014
- Reboot of The Craft in the works? - December 16, 2014
- Spielberg selects BFG‘s Sophie - December 16, 2014
- Mad Men alum joins Cameron Crowe series - December 16, 2014
- Heche, Riggle join Topher Grace musical - December 16, 2014
- More Batman v Superman spoilers! - December 16, 2014