Jason Clarke, the Aussie actor who stole many of his scenes in “Zero Dark Thirty”, is starring in the next ‘Planet of the Apes’ film.
“Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” follows 2011’s “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” and will tell two stories : “One focus is on the human scientists who are struggling to survive alone in San Francisco. Another aspect of the story is the struggle of intelligent ape Caesar, played by a returning Andy Serkis, to maintain dominance over his kingdom”, according to THR.
It’s not yet known who Clarke, also in the recent “Lawless”, will play in the Matt Reeves-directed film.
Mark Bomback wrote the script for the film, which begins shooting in the Spring.
- Still Alice - January 25, 2015
- Trailer : She’s Funny That Way - January 25, 2015
- Brooke’s Top 5 Must See Movies of 2015 - January 25, 2015
- Hateful Eight : More cast, Production begins - January 25, 2015
- The Crow : Evans walks, Hardy talks - January 25, 2015
- New Star Wars standalone film spoilers! - January 25, 2015
- Tyrese Gibson lobbying for Green Lantern - January 25, 2015
- First look at The Revenant starring Leonardo DiCaprio - January 25, 2015
- Julia Roberts bringing Batkid to the big screen - January 24, 2015
- Eli Roth releases Knock Knock teaser - January 24, 2015