Jason Clarke, the Aussie actor who stole many of his scenes in “Zero Dark Thirty”, is starring in the next ‘Planet of the Apes’ film.
“Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” follows 2011’s “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” and will tell two stories : “One focus is on the human scientists who are struggling to survive alone in San Francisco. Another aspect of the story is the struggle of intelligent ape Caesar, played by a returning Andy Serkis, to maintain dominance over his kingdom”, according to THR.
It’s not yet known who Clarke, also in the recent “Lawless”, will play in the Matt Reeves-directed film.
Mark Bomback wrote the script for the film, which begins shooting in the Spring.
- Will new Ghostbusters include the iconic theme song? - April 16, 2015
- Mann, I wanna see a Ferrari movie! - April 16, 2015
- Universal to remain on the Chris Pratt train - April 16, 2015
- A Kick-Ass director may do Flash Gordon next - April 16, 2015
- Fletch reboot moves studios - April 16, 2015
- Bill Paxton joins Grand Theft Auto - April 15, 2015
- Cary Fukunaga directing The Alienist - April 15, 2015
- Wonder Woman loses MacLaren, Perlman nabs Captain Marvel - April 14, 2015
- Three for the Roald - April 14, 2015
- Trailer : Ant-Man - April 14, 2015