Jason Clarke, the Aussie actor who stole many of his scenes in “Zero Dark Thirty”, is starring in the next ‘Planet of the Apes’ film.
“Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” follows 2011’s “Rise of the Planet of the Apes” and will tell two stories : “One focus is on the human scientists who are struggling to survive alone in San Francisco. Another aspect of the story is the struggle of intelligent ape Caesar, played by a returning Andy Serkis, to maintain dominance over his kingdom”, according to THR.
It’s not yet known who Clarke, also in the recent “Lawless”, will play in the Matt Reeves-directed film.
Mark Bomback wrote the script for the film, which begins shooting in the Spring.
- First look : The Man from U.N.C.L.E - December 22, 2014
- Mark Hamill on his Trickster reprisal - December 22, 2014
- Kate Winslet’s next Job may be with Boyle - December 21, 2014
- Two new posters come into Focus - December 21, 2014
- Mike Myers resurrects Dr. Evil - December 21, 2014
- ‘Ross’ from Friends defends O.J Simpson - December 21, 2014
- First look at Chewbacca from Star Wars : The Force Awakens - December 19, 2014
- Sony, Rodriguez team for Fire and Ice franchise - December 19, 2014
- David Fincher has two TV gigs in the works - December 19, 2014
- New Pics : Daredevil, Crimson Peak, Jurassic World - December 19, 2014