- Jason Lee (“My Name is Earl”) will star in “Second Sight”, CBS‘ adaptation of the 000 British series, about “Tanner (Lee), the lead detective with the New Orleans Police Department who is concealing a troublesome secret — he has an ocular disorder that causes him to have horrifying and visually stimulating anxiety dreams and hallucinations. Told by his doctor that he will not go blind, he’s encouraged to think of the side effects as a gift — signposts from his subconscious.”
- Rachelle Lefevre (“Twilight”) will star in “Under the Dome”, a 13-episode series based on the Stephen King story about ”a small New England town suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome.” Lefevre plays ”an investigative reporter who’s just moved to Chester’s Mill from Chicago with her husband.”
- Former “Just Shoot Me!” star George Segal will join Wendi McLendon-Covey and Jeff Garlin in “How the Hell Am I Normal”, written by Adam Goldberg and to be directed by Seth Gordon. Inspired by Goldberg’s experience, ”How The Hell Am I Normal is a family comedy set in the ’80s that centers on in-your-face mother Beverly (McLendon-Covey) and hot-tempered father Murray (Garlin) who love their three eccentric kids so much, they can’t bear to see them grow up”. Segal plays Murray’s father Albert. ”
- “Best in Show” star Catherine O’Hara will star in the new Fox comedy “To My Future Assistant”, about “assistants at a big New York law firm who band together as a family to help one another cope with the obnoxious, overbearing bosses who challenge their sanity on a daily basis. O’Hara will play Magda, an accomplished, stylish and powerful attorney who is the kind of woman who pretends to be your friend — but isn’t.”
- Kirk Ward will play the Woody Harrelson role in Amazon Studio’s “Zombieland” series. ”The project, produced by Sony TV, is a continuation of the adventures of Tallahassee (Ward), Columbus (Tyler Ross), Wichita, and her younger sister Little Rock (Izabela Vidovic) — four humans who band together to survive the zombie apocalypse.”
- “Battlestar Galactica” alum Tricia Helfer will star in the pilot “Killer Women” for ABC Studios. “The drama centers on Molly Parker, the only woman in the notoriously male Texas Rangers. Helfer will star as Molly, the ballsy, beautiful badass who knows how to get to the truth and isn’t afraid to ruffle a few feathers on her way there. The sheriff’s daughter has a doctorate in gender studies as well as a Miss Texas crown from 1992. Handpicked to be one of the two female Texas Rangers, she is a forensic specialist, an interrogation ace and can shoot with deadly precision. Her personal life, meanwhile, is a mess — as the recently divorced Molly now lives with her older brother Billy and her two rowdy nieces.” Martin Campbell (“Casino Royale”) will direct the pilot and executive produce the series.
- Mandy Moore (“A Walk to Remember”) will star in an American version of the British series “Pulling”. “The pilot, written by Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky and directed by Jason Moore, revolves around three dysfunctional women in their 30s living their lives the way they want, even if society tells them they should have it all figured out by this point. Moore plays one of them, Louise, who is optimistic and desperate to snag a husband — but her man-hungry tactics typically backfire.”
- Former “Damages” star Tate Donovan will star in CBS’s “Hostages” with Toni Collette and Dylan McDermott. “Based on an Israeli format, Hostages centers on Ellen (Collette), a successful surgeon living in Washington, D.C. who is selected to operate on the President of the United States.”
- HBO has decided not to go forward with James Gandolfini’s new series “Criminal Justice”, a New York-set crime drama loosely based on the BBC series of the same name.
- The Osbournes dead at VH1 - April 28, 2015
- This is what a mutant looked like in the Reagan-era… - April 28, 2015
- Sam Worthington involved with Thieves - April 28, 2015
- The Black Mantra in Suicide Squad? - April 28, 2015
- Is this the name of the Spider-Man reboot? - April 28, 2015
- When does Avengers 3 shoot? - April 28, 2015
- Red-Band Trailer : Ted 2 - April 28, 2015
- Swank, Wilkinson courted for Jackson drama - April 28, 2015
- Tom Cruise finds Mena co-star in a galaxy far, far away - April 28, 2015
- It follows her to Independence Day 2? - April 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.