Could there be a sequel to “The Perks of Being A Wallflower”?
Creator of the novel and film, Stephen Chbosky has said that he’d love to come back and catch up with the characters, see what they are doing ten years later.
As reported on Perez Hilton’s blog, “I love the kids and it would be lovely to make another film with them. Maybe we should just get them all back together in ten years and tell another tale!”
‘The Perks of Being A Wallflower” released in 2012, and starred Logan Lerman (‘The Number 23’), Emma Watson (‘Harry Potter’ Series of films) and Ezra Miller (‘We need to Talk About Kevin’) is about an introvert freshman who is taken under the wings of two seniors who welcome him to the real world.
- Sandi has fallen for TV’s The Fall - June 25, 2013
- Exclusive : Hasselhoff wants to team with Weinstein’s on Knight Rider movie - April 23, 2013
- Exclusive : Flash Gordon’s back for Ted 2 - April 23, 2013
- What did we learn at Gold Coast Supanova? - April 23, 2013
- Moviehole at SupaNova Gold Coast : Sushi Girl Panel - April 20, 2013
- Jurassic Park 3D - April 4, 2013
- ‘Jurassic Park 3D’ Review : Now with Extra Scariness! - April 4, 2013
- Seth Rogen and James Franco may reunite for The Interview - March 21, 2013
- Bob Newhart to appear on The Big Bang Theory - March 21, 2013
- Endless Love remake finds it’s leads - March 21, 2013